Angels Among Us
Free for Members, Reservation Required.
Date: July 24th, 2021 | 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Learn about the angels and allegorical figures that grace the landscape of Cedar Hill Cemetery.
Although angels in cemeteries are often generic in nature, the tour will introduce you to the Angel of Life, Angel of Peace, and Gabriel. Also included on the tour are figural forms, which although not angels, are commonly found in cemeteries. The most popular figures are Faith, Hope, and Memory.
Cedar Hill Cemetery Foundation Director Beverly Lucas will lead the walking tour.
Social Distancing Guidelines
To maintain the safety of guests, volunteers, and staff the following guidelines are in effect:
- Reservations must be made in advance
- Tours are limited to 12 people
- Anyone older than 2 years of age must wear a mask or face covering over their nose and mouth at all times
- Everyone on the tour must practice social distancing with anyone outside of their household
- Please stay home if you have been exposed to COVID or are feeling sick (refunds will be provided if applicable)
- Restrooms are closed to visitors
- Guests acknowledge that Cedar Hill Cemetery Foundation reserves the right to disclose the identity and contact information of any and all guests to government-authorized individuals, agencies, or organizations for the purposes of contact-tracing in adherence with local, state, or federal requirements, recommendations, or guidelines.