Lest We Forget
Free for Members – Registration Required
Date: September 25, 2021 | 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Cholera infantum, the bloody flux, ague, putrid fever, filth disease, consumption – and the treatments sometimes sounded just as scary.
Evelyn Bollert explores the fearsome infectious diseases that afflicted Cedar Hill families in the late 19th and early 20th centuries on this walking tour of the cemetery.
Social Distancing Guidelines
To maintain the safety of guests, volunteers, and staff the following guidelines are in effect:
- Reservations must be made in advance
- Tours are limited to 30 people
- Participants must practice social distancing with anyone outside of their household
- Restrooms are closed to visitors
- Guests acknowledge that Cedar Hill Cemetery Foundation reserves the right to disclose the identity and contact information of any and all guests to government-authorized individuals, agencies, or organizations for the purposes of contact-tracing in adherence with local, state, or federal requirements, recommendations, or guidelines.